You’ve worked hard to get into grad school – and now that you’re just a semester or two away from completing your Master’s Degree, you think about walking across the stage and beaming with pride. But when you remember your smile, your anticipation shrinks and you become deflated. Your teeth have been crooked all your life, and getting traditional metal braces at this stage in life just isn’t the right option for you. You wish there was another way you could achieve your perfectly straight smile, and with ClearCorrect in Glendale from Arrowhead Foothills Dentistry, you can have the ideal grin you deserve.
What Is ClearCorrect?
Dr. Steele, Dr. Halliday, and Dr. Darvishan explain that ClearCorrect is a system of custom-made, clear aligners that are crafted just for you in Dallas, TX. Since they’re made in the USA, you’ll save time and money on shipping, and your entire course of treatment will be mailed to you in one shipment.
Your aligners will be numbered in sequential order for your convenience, and your teeth will move into their correct position when you wear these removable, invisible aligners. You’ll switch to a new pair about every two weeks and be amazed at the impressive results.
Why Is ClearCorrect Better Than Braces?
This method is superior to braces in Glendale for many reasons, including:
- Appearance – First and foremost, ClearCorrect is an ideal option for those who don’t want to call more attention to their smile imperfections while straightening their teeth, which makes this an excellent option for adults and teens alike. These invisible aligners are so inconspicuous, the only person who’ll know you have them in is you.
- Balanced Diet – Since you will remove your ClearCorrect aligners when you eat, you’ll be able to enjoy a wide variety of nutritious foods – from carrots to corn on the cob, you won’t be limited like you would with metal braces.
- Time – ClearCorrect saves patients time in two ways: first, the treatment time is faster as patients are usually done within 6-18 months, and second, because these aligners eliminate the need to adjust your braces, you won’t need as many follow up appointments.
- Cost – While many people might think that invisible aligners would be expensive, the cost of ClearCorrect is comparable to that of metal braces. And, many insurance plans offer coverage for this option just like they would for traditional orthodontics. And, we also provide CareCredit financing for anyone interested in low, monthly payments for out-of-pocket costs. Give us a call to verify your benefits – we’re always happy to answer questions.
- Comfort – The gentle pressure ClearCorrect uses to align teeth is comfortable and patients tolerate this well. And, since you won’t have to worry about nicks or cuts to your cheeks or lips, you can say goodbye to dental wax.
Now that you know why ClearCorrect is your clear choice to straighten your teeth, schedule your appointment with Arrowhead Foothills Dentistry to get started on the perfectly straight smile you deserve!