General dentistry encompasses the fundamentals of dental health and hygiene. These basics, like proper brushing and professional teeth cleanings, make up the essentials toward having a healthy, happy smile. At Arrowhead Foothills Dentistry, we believe that each member of your family should have access to general dentistry care. That’s why we offer general dentistry for the whole family.
We provide dental care for the entire family, from the youngest to the eldest. With flexible scheduling, we can accommodate you, your spouse, children, or parents with same-day appointments. This helps ensure that coordinating plans with your family is easier and less stressful for you.
At Arrowhead Foothills Dentistry, you can enjoy the following general dentistry services:
- Professional Teeth Cleanings: A professional teeth cleaning is key to maintaining the health and appearance of your smile. Our friendly dentists will make sure you leave our office with a sparkling smile.
- Comprehensive Dental Exams: These exams are crucial to diagnosing potential dental issues and discovering already-existing problems. With a comprehensive dental exam, your dentist can help you get on the path toward an optimally healthy smile.
- Root Canal Treatments: Root canals are not as scary as most people make them out to be. In fact, many people compare them to getting a filling. With modern dentistry techniques and advanced dental technology, we can help relieve you of your harrowing toothache and pain.
- Endodontics: At Arrowhead Foothills Dentistry, we have an in-house endodontist to take care of all your root canal and dental pulp needs. The talented Dr. B.R. Howard will assist you in getting the endodontic care you need.
- Periodontics: Your gums are just as important as your teeth when it comes to oral health. Unfortunately, most Americans suffer from gum disease, which is known as the number one cause of tooth loss in the States. With root planing and scaling, we can treat your gum disease and save your smile.
- TMJ Treatment: A popping and clicking jaw could be a sign of TMJ. TMJ is often the source of a variety of symptoms, including jaw pain and discomfort, headaches, and muscle soreness. We use the NTI-tss splint to help realign your jaw and relieve your TMJ symptoms.
We are eager to help you and your loved ones achieve shiny, clean teeth with our outstanding general dentistry services. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Call our office today to schedule your appointment! We look forward to working with you and your family!